Does your group or club want more insight into a current issue or fundamental concept without having to devote a lot of time to research and reading?
These talks provide a comprehensive overview of the issue in 40 minutes, with a 20-minute Q&A session, allowing participants to dig into areas of particular interest. This is a great format for civic clubs and student groups.
I am currently available to speak on the following topics; I can tailor my lectures based on audience background and circumstances:
- The Euro crisis
- Caffeine, interest rates, and evil leprechauns: the financial crisis of 2007
- What is a constitution? Why does it matter?
- Politics without Romance: Public Choice theory
- The Use of Knowledge in Society: A Short Jaunt through Hayek's World
- Wealth amidst poverty: a new approach to international development
- Liberty and rights… why they still matter
- Living happily without the state: an introduction to anarcho-capitalism
- Income inequality in the US: are we asking the right questions?
- Name your topic in political economy! Let's talk!
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, including scheduling, travel expenses and honorarium.